Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Desk Crit 7: Jennifer Buoy In Memorial

Hi Jennifer,
I thought the structure and color design was a great choice and very appropriate for a memorial site. I feel like I now know your grandfather. :)

My only suggestion is on the intro page in the body of the text, to include some sort of navigational cue or directions, e.g., 'to start click on the photo' "click on the letters to navigate," however you might want to word it or address it. It took me a minute to figure out how to navigate. :)

Also at the end, it might be nice to sort of frame it with a similiar page summing up or even take the person back to the intro, which does such a great job explaining your project. I don't think that's necessary to your project, but something to consider.

Looks great. Understated and respectful in the best way.
Robin